Summer’s not officially over (according to the Gregorian calendar, at least), but now that Labor Day has come and gone and kids are back to school, most of us have made the mental transition to Fall… and it’s time for our workout wardrobes to follow suit.
The leaves may change, but your reputation as the gym fashionista doesn’t have to. Here’s what to wear to stay in style while you sweat this season:
1) Built with sweat-wicking fabric for lasting comfort in the gym and on the field of ply, the LIVESTRONG Dri-FIT “Wear Your Belief” Women’s Shirt has motivational meaning relevant to sports, style and soul. It’s a perfect choice for your outdoor workout when there’s that slight Fall chill in the air.
2) Whether you’re hitting the gym or the yoga studio, the Athleta Kickbooty Pant is made to fit right and flatter while you perform. Breathable, stretchy and quick-drying, this low rise, flare leg pant features a wide waistband, paneled back yoke and flatlock stitching.
3) Drive, chip or putt in style all season with 4all’s Draped Collar Golf Top. Made of 4all’s moisture-wicking, quick try Jo-Dry Jersey fabric, this top is breathable and flexible, with half sleeves that are a great length as you transition from Summer to Fall.
4) You can’t go wrong with the classic workout stretch pants, but it’s time to update your old standbys. So check out these Old Navy Women’s Active Compression Leggings. They’re made of 85% polyester and 15% spandex for a comfy, stretchy fit, and feature zippered venting panels with reflective tape at lower legs – ideal for nighttime running.
5) The days are getting shorter, so make sure you can be seen from dusk to dawn – and anytime in between – with the Brooks Women’s Nightlife Podium 1/2 Zip Jacket. This semi-fitted moisture-transfer mid layer jacket features a half zip and offers retroreflectivity for enhanced visibility.
Disclosure: Some links above are affiliate links, provided so you can find the suggested items quickly and easily.