I didn’t have a chance to get my Thankful Thursday post up last week, and I missed doing it! So I’m happy to be back at it this week. There are always things to be thankful for, big and small. As always, I’m grateful that Joanna from BabyGatorsDen.com hosts these Thankful Thursdays. Here’s what I’m thankful for this week:
- A fabulous trip to Nashville on Monday and Tuesday of this week. I went down with a few other pet bloggers to learn about the Pedigree Feeding Project, which provides select shelters in Nashville and Chicago with Pedigree food at absolutely no cost. We spent some time at the Nashville Humane Association and even met a famous country music singer! I will be writing a much more in-depth post about the experience, but it was an awesome two days.
- My parents… for so many things, but this week for picking me up at the airport when I got home from Nashville. Long story short: round-trip I had to take 4 planes. (And I am a fearful flyer.) The original plan was to have my parents pick me up in Providence on Tuesday night at 10:15 p.m. Instead, due to delays and mechanical problems, I arrived in Boston (more than an hour away from Providence) at 1:15 a.m. And yet, they still greeted me with smiles and hugs as I met them in baggage claim, never complaining once about the fact that they didn’t get to bed until 3:00 a.m. that morning.
- The thumping sound of happy doggy tails.
- My husband’s love of all things Christmas. Before he leaves for work every day, Brian makes sure I have Christmas music playing in the background.
- Beautiful Christmas decorations and lights everywhere I go. It really is a magical sight to see.
What are you thankful for this Thursday?