I love linking up for Thankful Thursday, hosted by Joanna from BabyGatorsDen.com. It’s great to carve out a little bit of time each week to just appreciate the good things in your life.
Here’s what I’m thankful for this week:
- My morning walks with Brian and the dogs at the local park. Brian has to practically drag me out of bed every morning because the bed is so cozy, but once I’m up I’m good. And then we get to spend some quality time together while we watch the dogs play. It’s the perfect way to start the day.
- The morning walks I started taking with my Dad this week. We go after my walk at the park with Brian and the pups, and I love spending that time with my Dad, enjoying each other’s company and our lovely town. This morning my Mom joined us, too!
- Sleeping doggies and the cute noises they make.
- The dusting of snow we got yesterday. If it’s going to be winter and it’s going to be cold, it may as well be pretty. 🙂
- My mom doing some of my laundry today. It got a little piled up and I was getting overwhelmed with the task of doing it all myself. Thanks, Mom!
What are you thankful for this Thursday?