Are you looking for some really cute and amazing Free Valentine’s Day Gifts for Your Sweetie? I know I love to find the best FREE things that I can find! When my husband and I first starting dating we were in college, so we literally had NO money. Gifts were nothing you had to buy. You needed to think about it and really dig deep for something special. Free gifts were something we did for years because our budget just didn’t allow it. Honestly? Those were the best gifts of all anyway!
Free Valentine’s Day Gifts
Valentine’s Day is a week away! Are you on a budget? Are you out of ideas? Try these out! I’m dishing all of my fave FREE Valentine’s Day Gifts for your LOVE! That’s right! Valentine’s Day is a special day to declare your love even more with the one you love!
I always love to do something different for Matt. It’s not about buying an expensive gift, it’s about doing something thought-worthy. I always love to do something out-of-the-box and a little (I’ll say it) cheesy, but that’s me! I’ve come up with 61 FREE Valentine’s Day Gifts for your LOVE!
FREE Valentine’s Day Gifts for your LOVE:
1) I’m going to start with the easiest for Valentine’s Day – a handwritten love letter.
2) Romantic dinner at home. Why pay for an expensive meal?
3) Share a bubble bath. Ohhh… la… la!
4) Send romantic quotes to each other throughout the day via email.
5) Declare your love to each other on Facebook. What is it that you love about each other that you would share with the world?
6) Watch a romantic movie.
7) Play a game together.
8) Find old love notes you sent each other and put them and share.
9) Take photos of the 2 of you together and create a collage.
10) Create a scavenger hunt of love notes around the house.
11) Clean the kitchen for him or her.
12) Clean the bathrooms for him or her.
13) Breakfast in bed.
14) Romantic walk around the neighborhood together holding hands.
15) Call each other throughout the day just to say “I Love You”
16) Have romantic music playing and his/her fave snacks on the counter when they get home from work.
17) Surprise him or her with changing the sheets before bedtime. It’s always a treat to sink into a freshly made bed!
18) Pin photos of each other throughout the day and tag each one with each other’s twitter handle.
19) If you’re a blogger, create a beautiful post to your love.
20) Do a chore around the house that you’ve been putting off forever! Always a bonus surprise!
(What do you think?? GOOD, right? There’s more!)
21) Meet each other for lunch.
22) Just sit on the couch after the kids go to bed and just enjoy each other’s company.
23) Read together (it can be different and VERY romantic!)
24) Record his or her FAVE TV show for the week leading up to Valentine’s Day and then surprise him or her with a marathon of their FAVE show.
25) Do some gaming online together.
26) If you have a pool and jacuzzi, enjoy a midnight swim!
27) Build a fire and enjoy a glass of wine together.
28) Build a puzzle you’ve had boxed away forever.
29) Play “50 Questions” with each other. See how many answers you can get right!
30) Create a special movie montage of old movies and photos.
31) Foot massages.
32) Back massages.
33) Go to your local gym and enjoy a night of working out together.
34) Invite your closet friends over for a fun evening. Sometimes a fun night with other couple friends and lots of laughter is the perfect gift!
35) Depending upon the weather, a picnic in the park.
36) If you can, surprise him or her by bringing them to the very spot you met.
37) Always a great idea, create a message in a bottle for each other. Don’t read them, just write your heart on paper and both of you put them in a bottle for next Valentine’s Day.
38) Create a time capsule together.
39) Enjoy an evening of looking at the stars.
40) PROPOSE (If you haven’t already!).
(There’s still 20 more FREE Valentine’s Day Gifts for your LOVE)
41) If you can hold off and know that you are, announce your pregnancy on Valentine’s Day – the BEST gift!
42) Walk on the beach
43) Bake something together. Make it fun and complicated.
44) Draw a bubble bath for each other…
45) Or enjoy a nice hot shower! 😉
46) If the laundry has been building up, fold and put it away.
47) If you have children, have them put paint on their handprints and create a heart with them.
48) Take a piece of chalk and declare your love on your street! Even if you’re older, it’s still tons of fun and totally romantic!
49) Create a Crossword Puzzle with all clues of places you go and only things that the two of you would know the answers to.
50) If you aren’t a big fan of Crossword Puzzles, create a Word Search Game for each other with the same kinds of clues.
51) Write on your mirrors with lipstick “I love you!”
52) Put a little love note in their lunch or briefcase.
53) If your loved one gets out of work before you, surprise him or her with being home early!
54) Create ice cream sundaes with each other at home with whatever you happen to have in your freezer and cupboards! Lots of fun.
55) If you have a newborn baby, let one of you nap or have a full night’s sleep. Believe me, you’ll cherish this one.
56) Create a coupon book of special things he or she can redeem. 😉
57) Hold hands all day, as much as you can.
58) Go to bed early and just enjoy a night’s sleep.
59) Have coffee already brewed and ready.
60) Come up with a list of 100 things why you’re in love with each other.
61) Burn some romantic candles around the house for some mood lighting.
What else would you do?? These ones are all FREE and they mean something. You don’t have to spend a million dollars to make an impact. Sometimes the best gifts are FREE and the ones that come from your heart!
Love for you to pin this post!
Add a Valentine’s Day Craft to your Valentine’s Day, too!
Here are some perfect Valentine’s Day movies to watch, too!