101 Things to Do on Valentine’s Day
1. Hide love notes throughout your house
2. Create a romantic breakfast buffet
3. Write “I Love You” in rose petals on your bed
4. Make a video montage of photos of the 2 of you
5. Romantic dinner at home. Why pay for an expensive meal?
6. Share a bubble bath. Ohhh… la… la!
7. Send romantic quotes to each other throughout the day via email.
8. Declare your love to each other on Facebook.
9. Watch a romantic movie
10. Play a game together
11. Take out an ad in the local newspaper declaring your love
12. Go to the spa together for the day
13. Find a cooking class to attend together on Valentine’s Day
14. Enjoy a yoga class together
15. Get a massage just for a couple
16. Find old love notes you sent each other and re-read them over wine
17. Take photos of the 2 of you together and create a collage.
18. Clean the kitchen for him or her.
19. Clean the bathrooms for him or her.
20. Romantic walk around the neighborhood together holding hands.
21. Call each other throughout the day just to say “I Love You”
22. Have romantic music playing and his/her fave snacks on the counter when they get home from work.
23. Take a lunch break from work and meet each other out
24. Pop a romantic photo of you in his/her briefcase/work tote (a little daring!)
25. Surprise him or her with changing the sheets before bedtime. It’s always a treat to sink into a freshly made bed!
26. If you’re a blogger, create a beautiful post to your love.
27. Do a chore around the house that you’ve been putting off forever! Always a bonus surprise (or hire someone to do it)
28. Just sit on the couch after the kids go to bed and just enjoy each other’s company.
29. Read together (it can be different and VERY romantic!)
30. Record his or her FAVE TV show for the week leading up to Valentine’s Day and then surprise him or her with a marathon of their FAVE show.
31. Do some gaming online together.
32. If you have a pool and jacuzzi, enjoy a midnight swim! (only if it’s heated!)
33. Build a fire and enjoy a glass of wine together.
34. Build a puzzle you’ve had boxed away forever.
35. Play “50 Questions” with each other. See how many answers you can get right!
36. Give each other a foot massage.
37. Give each other a back massages.
38. Go to your local gym and enjoy a night of working out together.
39. Invite your closest friends over for a fun evening. Sometimes a fun night with other couple friends and lots of laughter is the perfect gift!
40. Depending upon the weather, a picnic in the park/backyard
41. Buy his/her favorite drink and stock the fridge
42. If you can, surprise him or her by bringing them to the very spot you met.
43. Always a great idea, create a message in a bottle for each other. Don’t read them, just write your heart on paper and both of you put them in a bottle for next Valentine’s Day.
44. Create a time capsule together.
45. Enjoy an evening of looking at the stars.
46. Head to a local Observatory to check out the stars.
47. PROPOSE (If you haven’t already!).
48. If you can hold off and know that you are, announce your pregnancy on Valentine’s Day – the BEST gift!
49. You can always try for a baby on Valentine’s Day. (Ba-Da-Bing!)
50. Walk on the beach
51. Bake something together. Make it fun and complicated.
52. Enjoy a nice hot shower!
53. If the laundry has been building up, fold and put it away.
54. If you have children, have them put paint on their handprints and create a heart with them.
55. Take a piece of chalk and declare your love on your street! Even if you’re older, it’s still tons of fun and totally romantic!
56. Create a Crossword Puzzle with all clues of places you go and only things that the two of you would know the answers to.
57. If you aren’t a big fan of Crossword Puzzles, create a Word Search Game for each other with the same kinds of clues.
58. Try a helicopter ride somewhere
59. If your loved one gets out of work before you, surprise him or her with being home early!
60. Create ice cream sundaes with each other at home with whatever you happen to have in your freezer and cupboards! Lots of fun.
61. If you have a newborn baby, let one of you nap or have a full night’s sleep. Believe me, you’ll cherish this one.
62. Create a coupon book of special things he or she can redeem.
63. Hold hands all day, as much as you can.
64. Go to bed early and just enjoy a night’s sleep.
65. Have coffee already brewed and ready.
66. If you have a babysitter (or don’t have kids yet), check in at a local hotel for a fun evening “away.”
67. Enjoy a weekend away at a beautiful hotel or Inn!
68. Come up with a list of 100 things why you’re in love with each other.
69. Burn some romantic candles around the house for some mood lighting.
70. Ski weekend away
71. Hot air balloon ride (depending upon where you are!)
72. Tropical getaway
73. Hire someone to cook you a romantic dinner at home
74. Walk on the beach (who cares if it’s cold)
75. Bike ride
76. Indoor waterpark (UM, hello!)
77. Treat your sweetie to a full makeover at the mall
78. Get manis/pedis
79. Play Scrabble
80. Create a signature drink together
81. Head to the gym and workout together – duo workout!
82. Head to a Make Your Own Pottery place and make something cool together
83. Light a fire and just RELAX
84. Go for a long hike and have a drink/picnic
85. Write a love poem
86. Head to a local sports event
87. Ice skating somewhere (you NEED to hold hands)
88. Make a personalized game (you could do this online!)
89. Head to a local brewery
90. Head to a local vineyard
91. Make fondue together
92. Visit a local museum
93. Sit and just chat in a cute, cozy coffee shop
94. Watch old videos together of you guys and the family you’ve created
95. Karaoke Bar
96. Write on your mirrors with lipstick “I love you!”
97. Reenact your 1st date
98. Head to a comedy show
99. Head to a casino
100. You could play hookie and just HANG OUT ALL DAY together
101. Head out to a local bakery and just feast on yummy desserts!!