With 5 kids, my pampering time for myself usually happens in the shower (and usually when the kids are in bed!). I’m able to take my time to wash and condition my hair, shave my legs, exfoliate and clean my skin! It’s my time and I cherish it.
One thing I always have in my shower is a bar of soap. It’s an essential for my shower and you’ll never see my shower without one!
Did you know….
· Beauty bars are not a thing of the past – 65% of women today use a beauty bar
· 12 beauty bars are sold in the US every second.
· $1.3 billion was spent on beauty bars in 2013
· 35% of women use a beauty bar exclusively
· 65% of women use a beauty bar – either alone or in combination with a body wash
I’m actually of the 65% of women who use a beauty bar with a body wash. It’s almost like my soap cocktail! I’ll mix them and always leave the shower smelling clean and delicious!
I LOVE using Olay’s Ultra Moisture Bar. It is perfection for my skin.
Cleanse your skin with a bar that delivers 10X more moisturizers than regular bar soap for smoother skin. The formula with shea butter and a creamy lather leaves skin clean and soft.
If you’re looking for a beauty bar, definitely try out Olay’s Ultra Moisture Bar.
I have dry skin, especially in the summer… this beauty bar really helps keep my skin under control and moisturized.
WHAT DO YOU USE!??