Between work, home and play… I’m pretty non-stop. I always feel bad saying that I’m non-stop, but it’s true.
I work hard.
I play hard.
I mom hard (and I mean that in a VERY good way!).
Basically… I don’t sit still. And how could I with these little babies?
With jam-packed schedules, places to be, and unpredictable stressors, let’s get real: There is no such thing as typical.
I always need to make sure I’m covered with a deodorant that TRULY covers me. I’ve always been a Secret girl. I’ve been pretty honest here, I’m a sweater. I sweat a lot. I always have to watch what I wear because I actually sweat that kind of sweat. I blame it on my days! I’m always busy… but the good thing is, I know I’m not alone. In fact, to make sense of what & how many activities, emotions and events cause changes in sweat levels throughout the day, Secret commissioned a third party, Innerscope Research. Their study showed that our bodies go through more than 500 ups and downs all day, every day.
Secret and Innerscope Research measured 80 women to understand the “day in the life” of women from a variety of demographic categories, how their bodies change over the course of the day, and which positive and negative stressors result in the most ups and downs throughout the day and therefore, have the biggest impact on sweat levels.
Did you know that:
– Women are experiencing upwards of 500 ups and downs- every single day!
– There are big ranges across women’s vitals, which can indicate that no two women have the same body chemistry experience.
– The magnitude of the ups and downs, can change depending on what women are doing, or how they are feeling.
Mid-day has the biggest ups and downs (113% larger during 11-3pm v. rest of day). This is likely driven by mealtime and multitasking.
– Secret also separated out the women into specific groups (brides, stay at home moms, working moms, frequent exercisers) to dig deeper into some particular stress-periods for these groups in particular:
Stay at home moms experience a lot of stress during lunch/dinner prep times. Their skin temperature is down, and their skin conductance level is up!
Pretty interesting, right?
To sense the many ups and downs of a woman’s body, Secret launched Clinical Strength with Adapts & Responds technology which absorbs odor before it starts.
While some deodorants mask odor, Secret provides customized protection when you need it most by adapting & responding in three ways:
1. Fighting odor-causing bacteria
2. Reducing sweat
3. Releasing fragrance to help stop odor before it starts
The study results show body changes such as heart rate and skin temperature are equally caused by positive and negative stressors that trigger you to sweat instantly—up to 35 times more than regular sweat—proving you need a deodorant that can keep up with your on-the-go lifestyle!
So ladies, try this out! I love knowing that their are products out there looking to help us out!
Thanks Secret! 🙂