Here are the must-have CVS Makeup and Beauty Products you need this season. CVS Cosmetics are affordable while still having the top quality of department store brands.
I’m ALL about my beauty.
It’s funny, now that I have a daughter… I love that she seems to be interested in what I’m doing in the bathroom while I’m prepping myself for the day! She loves looking at my makeup and my special lotions and creams!
Related Article: How To Save with CVS Beauty Club
When it comes to my beauty, I love being able to share products that work for me and that I love. I ALSO love sharing products that are affordable and very accessible! Not only that – products that you can easily get at CVS! I’ve worked with CVS Beauty Club for YEARS, so when they sent along with a listing of their TOP SELLING Beauty Products of 2016, I knew I wanted to share with you all!
· e.l.f. Poreless Face Primer
· CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in Black Onyx
· CVS Health Oil Absorbing Sheets
· CVS Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloth Towelettes
· Essie Gel Setter Top Coat
· Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All in 1 Cleanser & Waterproof Makeup Remover
· NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm
· Pantene Pro-V Classic Clean 2in1 Shampoo and Conditioner
· Revlon Colorstay Eye Liner
· Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Top Coat
· TRESemme TRES Two Extra Hold Aerosol Hairspray
· Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in Dark Wine
Next time you’re in CVS, keep these in mind!! Top sellers!!
Join the Beauty Club loyalty program and get benefits such as $5 ExtraBucks® Rewards for every $50 spent on hundreds of qualifying beauty products and access to special offers and deals via exclusive emails for members. You can try a new shade or product risk-free with the Beauty Guarantee. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your beauty purchase, you can return it (opened or unopened) along with your receipt and get a full refund – no questions asked! You’re alsio able to get advice in-store from Beauty Consultants to ensure you’re picking the right product for you. At select stores, personalized consultations from Beauty Consultants, who undergo specialized training on skincare, haircare and fragrance, can better help you find the right products and regimens.