COVERGIRL TruBlend Matte Made Foundation: New Mom Beauty Review is here! I’m all about beauty – if you know me – you know is this is true. I love me some makeup and beauty products!! I just tried COVERGIRL TruBlend Matte Made Foundation for the first time and fell in beauty love!
COVERGIRL TruBlend Matte Made Foundation
OK, mamas… there are 3 things I look for when it comes to my makeup (because I literally wear makeup every single day of my life):
1. Is it doing what it’s supposed to do?
2. Is it heavy on my skin?
3. Do I feel beautiful with it on?
I ask myself these questions because whether a foundation is $1 or $100 – I want to make sure it actually works. I want to make sure that whatever I’m spending my money on is going to do what it says it’s going to do!
When it comes to my makeup, foundation is the first thing I put on. My foundation is literally the foundation of my makeup process. The foundation is what everything else is built up on. When I find a foundation that works, it’s like liquid gold for me. I love it and I use it.
COVERGIRL TruBlend Matte Made Foundation NEW
COVERGIRL just came out with a brand new foundation called – COVERGIRL TruBlend Matte Made Foundation.
TruBlend Matte Made’s formula is developed with flexi-hold technology that creates a strong, yet flexible film on skin for durability and comfort, while the mattifying powders absorb oil and minimizes pores for a soft matte, flawless finish. Up to 12 hours of wear.
This is what jumped out to me immedaitely about it:
- flexi-hold technology
- flawless finish
- up to 12 hours (WHAT!!!!!?????)
YES – sign me up to try this out!! As a mom of 5 – I need all the help I can get when it comes to Foundation!!
Watch Me Try COVERGIRL TruBlend Matte Made Foundation
I gave it a whirl myself, right on camera!!
Shades of COVERGIRL TruBlend Matte Made Foundation
COVERGIRL’s TruBlend Matte Made Foundation’s 40 shade-range delivers a long-wearing matte finish while delivering the key factors most asked for by consumers:
· Flexible wear and comfort feel – a flexi-hold technology creates a strong, yet flexible film that’s comfortable on skin. It responds to facial movements and is lightweight on the skin.
· Transfer-Proof – Flexible film helps formula stay in place all day – will not transfer
· Pore-Blurring – Light-scattering technology blurs pores and minimizes imperfections on skin
· Oil-Absorption – Oil-absorbing powders can hold 2X their weight in oils
Price point is around $9.99 at drugstores.
COVERGIRL TruBlend Matte Made Foundation is worth a try!! I’m loving it!
*Product was gifted.