It’s important to make sure you have some quick beauty tips for moms in your beauty routine. Nobody with kids has a ton of time in the morning to put on makeup or do a long skincare routine. Many moms (like me) just have to be fast and furious in the morning. Quick beauty tips are the best thing for moms to know and to do.
Quick Beauty Tips for Moms
When it comes to quick beauty, it’s about finding fast fixes for your beauty routine. There are mornings that I need to get out the door in less than 10 minutes, so it’s good to have beauty fixes that you can do quickly. Not everyone even has the time in the morning to even shower!
I’ll be sharing 10 QUICK BEAUTY tips for you! My goal is that you will read these tips and have a few a-ha moments! I want you to be able to read them and think to yourself, “Oh! That’s a good one for me to do!”
1. Dry Shampoo – This is the ultimate quick beauty tip! I’m all about trying to do what I can to get out the door and not washing my hair is one of them. This is a must have for every woman. All you do is spray right to your roots and activate it. Super easy. Super amazing. Here’s a how to use dry shampoo tutorial.
2. Lighter Concealer Under Eyes – I just learned this tip last summer and it’s life changing for the mornings. If you want to make your eyes pop on a morning where you feel like you look like you had the worst sleep ever, all you do is apply light concealer right under your eyes. Rub it in well. It will actually make your eyes look bigger and make them pop.
3. Velcro Curlers – Don’t have time to do your hair while you’re running around making coffee and getting the kids ready? Invest in some Velcro Curlers and use them when you need a little hair pick me up. Pop them in the crown of your hair and leave them in as long as you can (you can even sleep in them!). You’ll wake up to smooth, gorgeous hair that you can then style the way you prefer.
4. Invest in Eyelash Extensions – I just invest in eyelash extensions a few weeks ago and I’m loving them. I don’t need to even wear mascara anymore! I wake up to a fresh face and my eyes truly always look “done.” You have the ability to decide how “big” you want to go. I personally love them!
5. Root Cover Up – Do you have a root popping through? I know that not everyone has time for the salon when they start to see some roots. If you need a quick beauty fix – take an eye shadow that matches your hair color and apply right to your roots. This beauty hack won’t be able to last forever, but it will get you through a few days by doing this in the mornings.
(You can also have L’oreal Root Touch Up on hand, too!)
6. Frizzy Hair Quick Beauty Fix – If you’re hair is extra frizzy in the morning, here’s a quick tip! I know I have very frizzy hair in the summer with the humidity. I learned this quick beauty hack years ago, but grab a dry sheeter and rub right on your hair. It will do a miracle quick fix in seconds!
7. Reduce Puffy Eyes – This one is easy and one that my grandmother used to do! If you wake up with puffy eyes that definitely need some attention, grab some tea bags and let them lay on your eyes for about 5-10 minutes. This will reduce the puffiness in just that short amount of time!
8. Fix Smudged Eyeliner – If you quickly toss on your eye makeup and then realize you smudged one of the eyes by doing something (usually it’s when I rub my eye immediately afterwards!), I’ve got a quick beauty tip for you. If you don’t have eye makeup remover on you, just take a pencil and use the eraser to actually erase it! Don’t worry about pressing too hard, it’s just like you’re erasing from paper.
9. Spray Those Bobby Pins – If you’re doing your hair in the morning with bobby pins (I love to pin back my bangs or side lengths), spray the bobby pins with hairspray before you put them in. This will ensure that they won’t fall out after you place them where you want them to be. You can also spray after you place them, too!
10. Quick Beauty Hair Tutorials – I’m all about quick hair in the morning. Styles aren’t always something you think of doing in the morning, but believe me – there are tons you could do on the GO! Follow me on TikTok , I share a different hairstyle every single day. All quick and easy and simple for ladies and girls!
I just wanted to let you know that I’ve started a fashion group and post there every single day. It’s called (*you don’t have to be 40 years old to be part of it!) Fashion Over 40 – Daily Dose of Style Facebook Group (that I would LOVE for you to join) where I share trends and styles every single day in there, along with the best sales online for fashion. I fully believe that you can and should be able to look your best without breaking the bank.
You want to feel confident and beautiful and you CAN! I hope my info helps! We have a ton of fashion fun in there! And you don’t need to be 40 years old! HEAD ON OVER AND JOIN US HERE!!! I also share beauty tips there, too. Love your support and let me know what it is you’re looking for, too!
Make sure you share with me if there’s something you love and I missed it on the blog! See my last post on How to Protect your Hair at the Beach (SUPER IMPORTANT, TOO!)! I figure a little hair talk and beach cover up talk is good for the soul! I’m all about sharing everything I can when it comes to fashion and beauty! Hope these posts help you out!