I love me some makeup!! I’m so excited to see that Shiseido has launched their Spring Collection!!
Look at these goodies… (drooling!)
· Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector SPF42 ($30): An ultra-light, oil-free UVA/UVB sun protection lotion with a matte-finish. Fends off smoke, smog and sun!
· White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum ($125): Diminishes dark spots in ten days and prevents future pigmentation from appearing by inhibiting melanin formation at all four stages.
· White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream ($55): Reduces dark-circles by combating poor microcirculation and pigmentation issues with Shiseido’s patented Multi-Target Vitamin C technology. Great when concealer just isn’t enough!
· Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream ($55): Shiseido scientists evaluated 20,000+ ingredients to produce this superior wrinkle-smoothing technology that fights all five types of eye area wrinkles.
· Perfect Mascara Full Definition ($24): The dual-textured brush captures individual lashes with a nourishing formula that lasts up to sixteen-hours without clumping. Available in two shades – Black (BK901) and Brown (BR602).
· Shimmering Rouge ($25): Uses Super Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE to moisturize lips during daily wear. Available in seven new shades: Opal (PK214), Sorbet (PK415), Mango (OR316), Butterscotch (BR317), Sugar Plum (RD718), Temptress (RD320) and Venus (RS619, my personal favorite!!).
· Shimmering Cream Eye Colors ($25): Inspired by Artistic Director Dick Page’s photography, these eye shadows can be blended to create impeccable color. The three new shades include: Ice (BL215), Sunshower (OR313) and Pale Shell (PK214). Try mixing Sunshower and Pale Shell for a light, peachy hue, perfect for Spring!
Check out Shiseido to purchase!