I’m happy it’s Thankful Thursday today because I’m not in the greatest mood and I can’t quite put my finger on why. So a reminder of the things I’m thankful for this week is much needed. Here they are:
- A fabulous dinner last night with my sister-in-law and two of our friends. It had been too long since the four of us last got together for dinner, and I had such a fun, relaxing, enjoyable evening with them.
- Spending time alone at Starbucks yesterday afternoon before dinner. I had a few hours between my physical therapy appointment and dinner last night, but it wasn’t enough time to go all the way home, so I caught up on some blog reading – with no distractions – while sipping a skinny vanilla latte.
- My Mom taking care of the dogs yesterday while Brian and I were both away from home for much of the day. And I always appreciate when she texts me photos of the dogs enjoying their time with Grandma.
- Words with Friends. I have a slight addiction to it, but that’s okay. It’s educational, right? 🙂
- A break from the Arctic weather we had last week. I’m not a fan of freezing cold temps and neither is my dry skin. Today it’s sunny and the temperature has to be in the 50’s. I’m loving it!
What are you thankful for this Thursday?
Thanks to Joanna from BabyGatorsDen.com for hosting these Thankful Thursdays! If you want to read more, head over there!