If you love bun hairstyles, here is a pretty and easy bun hairstyle for the holidays. I personally love this one because it’s so elegant and just a pretty braided bun for the holidays ahead of us!
Pretty Braided Bun for the Holidays
I’m all about trying to come up with hairstyles for the holiday that are simple and easy, but I love it when they also come out looking gorgeous, too. It’s a perfect hair win-win for the holiday season.
I love it when Victoria asks me to do a bun hairstyle because I think they’re so pretty for a special occasion. I don’t always do bun hairstyles for school, so when it’s the holiday season I really try to do them whenever I can!
This is just the cutest and such a pretty braided bun for the holidays that will be a hit, especially when you add in a perfect ribbon with a cute bow! Make sure you try this special hairstyle for the holiday season, you will truly appreciate how easy it really is to do!
This is a quick and easy video as to how to do this braided bun hairstyle. I will sure the hair elastics and hair wax stick that I use at the bottom of this blog post, too!
View this post on Instagram
So cute, right? As you can see, it really is the perfect hairstyle for a special occasion. And you can use any ribbon you want. I smiled recently when someone told me that pink was the new red for this holiday season, so I wanted to go with a gorgeous pink satin ribbon for the bow!
1. Pull the hair into a low ponytail.
2. Three-strand braid the ponytail all the way down, adding a hair elastic at the bottom.
3. Take the braid and wrap it around the base, creating a wrap bun.
4. Take a ribbon and wrap it around the bun and turn it into a gorgeous bow tie.
It looks beautiful!
Hair Products We Love:
1. I love love love using these hair ties. These are fantastic for keeping the hair from creasing and they don’t damage the hair either.
- I recommend these no-damage or crease hair ties
2. I love using a leave-in conditioner spray on Victoria’s hair before I start. I just like to make sure there aren’t any tangles before we get going.
- I recommend Aussie Hair Insurance
3. Looking to tame the flyaways? This hair wax stick is amazing to use!
- I recommend this hair wax stick.
- Here are the exact ones that we’re using, check these hair elastics out here.