We all have those mornings where we’re running out of time and we just need to get out the door! The thought of creating a hairstyle seems daunting, never mind being able to do one quickly. Well, I’ve got you covered when it comes to an easy hairstyle to do on a busy morning and you’re going to love it.
Easy Hairstyle To Do on a Busy Morning
I’m all about quick and easy hairstyles. When I first started sharing our hairstyles online I purposely would only share ones that took 2 or 3 minutes to create because that’s truly the amount of time I had in the morning to do Victoria’s hair when she was little.
As much as I loved the intricate and beautiful hairstyles I would see online, I knew those would need to be remembered and saved for special occasions. I knew I couldn’t be alone with mornings that were chaotic and crazy! It was a breath of fresh air to see so many moms, dads, and caretakers say it’s the same in their houses, too!
This hairstyle I’m sharing today is a super easy one. I love this hairstyle because it keeps the hair down (Victoria’s favorite), but keeps it out of her face so it works like a beautiful half up hairstyle. This is a great hairstyle for any occasion, but most important of all – it’s an easy hairstyle to do on a busy morning.
Hair Tutorial for a Busy Morning
For this particular hairstyle, I recommend using a hair styling cream because it will smooth the hair and make it easy to create those adorable topsy tail knots.
View this post on Instagram
- Brush the hair smooth and straight.
- Create a deep side part (see my video to see what I mean).
- Take a small section in front and add a hair elastic.
- Continue with another section.
- *Optional – I like to do a third section.
- Go back and topsy tail each section.
I love this hairstyle so much because once it’s done, you have created such a pretty half up half down hairstyle. As you can see it’s a super easy hairstyle for a busy morning. We all need to have these kinds of hairstyles on reserve.
Hair Products I Used For This Hairstyle
I love these hair elastics! They come in fun colors, but I used the clear ones for this particular hairstyle.
Buy them here.
Hair Styling Cream
It’s the one question I get asked the most lately, and I love it. It’s important to make sure you prep the hair before you create a hairstyle. I love to use hair styling cream because I know it will help to keep the hair smooth and shiny.
I prefer using Dae Hair Styling Cream.
SIGNATURE BLEND – Our Cactus Fruit 3-in-1 Styling Cream is a clean, multitasking formula that smooths styled hair, preps shiny blowouts, and defines natural curls.
BENEFITS – Infused with desert-derived extracts, it adds polish and shine, while hydrating botanicals moisturize hair and tame frizz.
CONCERNS – Frizz, Shine, Curl Definition
KEY INGREDIENTS – Dragon Fruit: Rich in antioxidants & enzymes that lock in moisture & nourish hair from the outside in. Prickly Pear Seed Oil: Conditions strands to be silky, soft, & healthy. Meadowfoam Seed Oil: Restores dull & brittle strands to their natural glossy luster.
Buy it here.
You need a really great comb. This is the magic. This is how you can create time after time after time a perfect part in your hair. I’ve talked about this comb before, but it really is exactly what you need to create the perfect part.
- Material: This Rat tail comb is made of stainless steel and the teethed part is made of high-quality nylon, no static and durable
- Application: The rat tail combs for hair stylist is flexible, will not easy to break or out of shape during normal use, widely be used at home or in salons
- Size: This hair comb measures 8.6 inch x 1.1 inch, lightweight and comfortable
- Unique Design: The main portion of this hairstyling tool is a very fine-toothed comb with little space between the teeth, the end of this metal rat tail comb is thin and comes to a point at the bottom
- Multi-purpose: The rattail comb is suitable for sectioning, parting, and styling the hair. You can also use it for teasing and backcombing