I have the prettiest pigtail hairstyle for you! It also happens to be the easiest hairstyle you can do. There’s no braiding required or even topsy tail twists. It’s simple and easy and perfect for any occasion.
Prettiest Pigtail Hairstyle (that is SUPER EASY)
I love this one because it’s just so adorable! It’s also one of those hairstyles that you can add ribbons to and completely turn it into an elegant hairstyle. And I also think it’s a great option for any age. You don’t have to be a kid or teen to rock this hairstyle.
But the most important thing about this hairstyle is that it’s EASY! I can’t stress this enough. The hardest part about it is creating the parts in the hair and as long as you have the magic parting comb that I love, you will be fine! I, promise!
Hair Tutorial of a Pigtail Hairstyle
Here is the video tutorial of this cute little hairstyle. I’m telling you, it looks so pretty when you’re done. I can’t tell you how many people commented on this hairstyle recently when I was out with Victoria.
View this post on Instagram
Step-by-step Hair Tutorial:
1. Part the hair down the middle.
2. Take one section and create a small part along the bottom.
3. Hair tie this section.
4. Clip the hair on the top part.
5. Repeat on the other side.
6. Use your hair styling cream to make sure the hair is smooth and brush it nice and smooth. Hair tie one of the top sections to the opposite low pigtail.
7. Repeat in the other side.
8. Keep as is or add some ribbons.
It’s just a cute and fancy hairstyle. I love that bows are really making a huge comeback in hair for any one, at any age!
Hair Products I Used for this Hairstyle
I’m going to start sharing all of the hair products that I use for specific hairstyles. I only share the products that I’m actually using. You will love these, I promise!
It’s probably the question I get asked the most from people, “What hair elastics do you use?” I love these hair elastics so much and have been using them consistently for the last few months. They come in various color options, too, but for this hairstyle I used the clear ones.
Buy them here.
Hair Styling Cream
It’s the one question I get asked the most lately, and I love it. It’s important to make sure you prep the hair before you create a hairstyle. I love to use hair styling cream because I know it will help to keep the hair smooth and shiny.
I prefer using Dae Hair Styling Cream.
SIGNATURE BLEND – Our Cactus Fruit 3-in-1 Styling Cream is a clean, multitasking formula that smooths styled hair, preps shiny blowouts, and defines natural curls.
BENEFITS – Infused with desert-derived extracts, it adds polish and shine, while hydrating botanicals moisturize hair and tame frizz.
CONCERNS – Frizz, Shine, Curl Definition
KEY INGREDIENTS – Dragon Fruit: Rich in antioxidants & enzymes that lock in moisture & nourish hair from the outside in. Prickly Pear Seed Oil: Conditions strands to be silky, soft, & healthy. Meadowfoam Seed Oil: Restores dull & brittle strands to their natural glossy luster.
Buy it here.
You need a really great comb. This is the magic. This is how you can create time after time after time a perfect part in your hair. I’ve talked about this comb before, but it really is exactly what you need to create the perfect part.
- Material: This Rat tail comb is made of stainless steel and the teethed part is made of high-quality nylon, no static and durable
- Application: The rat tail combs for hair stylist is flexible, will not easy to break or out of shape during normal use, widely be used at home or in salons
- Size: This hair comb measures 8.6 inch x 1.1 inch, lightweight and comfortable
- Unique Design: The main portion of this hairstyling tool is a very fine-toothed comb with little space between the teeth, the end of this metal rat tail comb is thin and comes to a point at the bottom
- Multi-purpose: The rattail comb is suitable for sectioning, parting, and styling the hair. You can also use it for teasing and backcombing
Here are more of my to use.