I haven’t put up a Thankful Thursday post in a few weeks, and I’ve missed doing them! There are so many things to be thankful for in our lives, big and small, and I love taking the time at least once a week to think about them and share them. Joanna from BabyGatorsDen.com hosts these Thankful Thursdays, so if you want to read more, head over there! Here’s what I’m thankful for this week:
- The love and laughter my husband and doggies bring to me. I love our little family so much!
- A quick-responding local fire department. It wasn’t fun to have to call 911 early morning on New Year’s Day because Brian’s truck was on fire in our garage… but I’m thankful that as soon as I hung up the phone I could already hear the sirens coming toward our house. And, of course, I’m extra thankful that no one was hurt and there was amazingly no damage to our garage or house. Brian’s truck is completely ruined, but trucks can be replaced!
- The bank tellers at the Citizen’s Bank drive-thru I go to pretty much every day. I have the dogs with me 99% of the time, and the tellers always say hi to them and give them dog treats. On the rare occasion I don’t have the dogs with me, the tellers ask where they are. It just makes this dog mama happy. 🙂
- The first snowfall of the 2012-2013 winter season. The night it snowed, Brian and I met up with my parents at Aidan’s, an Irish pub in town, and watching the snow fall outside while sitting in the cozy pub was just SO New England.
- The special traditions my parents carry out each and every year. They put so much thought, detail and love into them all. They always have a New Year’s Day feast centered around good luck symbols for the New Year. It is so much fun. I am so thankful for such fabulous parents.
What are you thankful for this Thursday?