Do you stop and give thanks for what you’re thankful for in your life? It’s something I try to do with my own family every Thanksgiving, but it’s something that should be done throughout the year, too. Giving thanks and being thankful is one of the best things you can do in life.
43 Things I’m Thankful for in My Life
When I think about what I’m grateful for, it’s the things that set my heart on fire. I am thankful for family, friends, and the little things in life that make me feel whole. I’m thankful for my health, my job, and all of the opportunities that have come my way. I’ve always believed in fate and the universe pushing us along the way, and I’m thankful for having faith that all will work out the ways it’s supposed to in life.
I wanted to share 43 things that I’m thankful for in my life.
1. I’m thankful for my husband. He’s someone who lifts me up when I’m down and keeps me centered.
2. I’m thankful for my mom and my dad. They’re my rocks and I know I can call and depend on them around the clock.
3. I’m thankful for my “little” sister. We talk about 100 times a day, but nobody gets me more and I love that I have that bond with a sibling.
4. I’m thankful for my 4 sons. The older they’re getting, they more I’m seeing the kind of men they will be and it’s incredible to see.
5. I’m thankful for my daughter. She’s the little bestie I always needed and I’m thankful every single day for our relationship and bond in life.
6. I’m thankful for coffee, in particular my Dunkin’. As I’m writing this very post I’m sipping away. There’s something about that first cup of coffee every morning that sets my heart on fire.
7. I’m thankful for my Peloton family. I’ve been listening to the app for the last 18 months, but I recently just got the treadmill and the bike and I’m in LOVE with them. Thankful for the workouts that my mind, body and soul so desperately needed.
8. I’m thankful for my job for keeping me fulfilled and sustained over the last 16 years. It’s been a dream come true to be working from home.
9. I’m thankful for my writing. I didn’t know how much I needed that creative outlet in my life until I finally started to get words onto pages.
10. I’m thankful for my best friend Vera for being there to make me laugh, dream bigger and giving me the motivation to work hard.
11. I’m thankful for the sunshine. There’s something that fills my soul about a sunny day.
12. I’m thankful for the people in my life who make me belly laugh.
13. I’m thankful for date nights with my husband. Alone time is important time, especially when you have 5 kids.
14. I’m thankful a hot shower.
15. I’m thankful for the summer months, it’s my favorite time of year.
16. I’m thankful for Christmas, too… it’s my favorite holiday.
17. I’m thankful for a husband who loves to cook and bake.
18. I’m thankful neighbors who make me feel safe.
19. I’m thankful for times when inspiration strikes.
20. I’m thankful for my 2 older brothers who still protect their little sister.
21. I’m thankful for the opportunity to live close to my family.
22. I’m thankful for kids who listen and respect me.
23. I’m thankful for people who visit my website.
24. I’m thankful for people who watch out videos and follow me on social media.
25. I’m thankful for people who take the time to let me know they’re loving my books.
26. I’m thankful for a family who gives me time to work.
27. I’m thankful for the ability to go after my dreams in life.
28. I’m thankful for a cozy bed at night, next to a man I love.
29. I’m thankful for believing in angels.
30. I’m thankful for a hard work ethic.
31. I’m thankful for having an incredible group of friends in my life.
32. I’m thankful for my health.
33. I’m thankful for technology giving me the ability to stay in touch with family and friends.
34. I’m thankful for feeling connected to so many women who do what I do in life.
35. I’m thankful for romances that make me smile and my heart soar.
36. I’m thankful for flowers.
37. I’m thankful for bubble baths.
38. I’m thankful for TV shows that capture my attention and let me zone out.
39. I’m thankful for Christmas decorations.
40. I’m thankful for the opportunity to see my kids go after their dreams.
41. I’m thankful for living in Rhode Island, a beautiful state.
42. I’m thankful for people giving me opportunities to go after bigger dreams.
43. I’m thankful for my life. I’m thankful to be alive enjoying every single second of it.