Looking for a pretty bun hairstyle? Here is a braided bun hairstyle that was inspired by Princess Charlotte. The second I saw her hair during the Coronation, I knew I wanted to try it on Victoria.
Braided Bun Inspired by Princess Charlotte
When it comes to bun hairstyles, I feel like there are dozens that you could do in your hair. They can range from simple to messy to elegant to fun! I’ve always loved a bun hairstyle because it’s so easy to toss your hair up and GO! 🙂
When I saw Princess Charlotte’s gorgeous bun, I knew I wanted to try my best to recreate it in Victoria. Then I remembered that he had done a hairstyle just like it not too long ago, so I pulled that one and improvised a little to make it more royal looking. 🙂
If you’re looking for a pretty bun to wear for a special occasion or just to create a fancy hairstyle on your hair, try this one out. You will fall in love with it!
This is a simple one, I promise… but it does come out looking so beautiful and pretty for any occasion.
View this post on Instagram
How To Do This Hairstyle
Here are the steps:
- Create 2 low pigtails.
- Braid each one and loop them through the hair elastics
- Take the braids and interloop them together
- Bobby pin into place
I just love this one and think it’s so elegant and so pretty! If you’re heading to a dance or a prom, this is a beautiful one to try on your hair!
Favorite Hair Products To Use
When it comes to hairstyles for kids, I feel like I could write a book! We do hairstyles together almost every single day.
1. I know that it’s not always easy to have Victoria sit still, but a book, a device, or just talking time helps. Sometimes we play a game and that will help keep her still (although if you know my girl, she doesn’t like to sit still!).
2. I love using a leave-in conditioner spray on Victoria’s hair before I start. I just like to make sure there aren’t any tangles before we get going.
- I recommend Aussie Hair Insurance
3. I love using hair oil, too on Victoria. It makes her hair nice and shiny and smooth to work with. I feel like this has been a huge game-changer for her when it comes to flyaways and keeping it healthy.
- I recommend Sol De Janeiro’s Nourishing Oil
4. I love using hair elastics that don’t damage the hair.
- I recommend using Hairitage Hair Elastics
I will continue to recommend the products we use and love because I think it’s important to share what people use that works.
Check out these hairstyles to try, too:
Pretty Ponytails: 2 Easy Hairstyles For You To Try