Sometimes you just want a sweet and simple half-up hairstyle for the holidays. Not every hairstyle has to be complicated, especially for the holidays. I love finding ones that are easy to do, but also come out looking so cute!
Sweet and Simple Holiday Half Up Hairstyle
I know I’ve shared this before, but Victoria loves wearing her hair down. She prefers it that way, so I really do try to come up with as many hairstyles as I can that create a half up half down look because I know she likes it that way.
When I did this particular hairstyle on Victoria the first thing she said to me was, “we’ve done this one before!” But what she wasn’t expecting was the red and green ribbons on each end of the braid. 🙂 This is why I love hair accessories. You can take a hairstyle you’ve done dozens of times and change it up in a second!
I just think it’s the prettiest and easiest hairstyle that you can do on the hair! It’s a simple one and it really is perfect for any holiday party or function you have coming up!
Hair Video Tutorial
Here’s the hair tutorial for this one! See how cute and easy this one is!
View this post on Instagram
Step by Step:
- Part the hair down the middle.
- Hair tie up a section on each side.
- Simply three-strand braid down each section.
- Add ribbons to each end with some holiday flair!
Super cute, right? Just love this one!
Best Hair Products for Your Hair
1. I love love love using these hair ties. These are fantastic for keeping the hair from creasing and they don’t damage the hair either.
- I recommend these no-damage or crease hair ties
2. I love using a leave-in conditioner spray on Victoria’s hair before I start. I just like to make sure there aren’t any tangles before we get going.
- I recommend Aussie Hair Insurance
3. Looking to tame the flyaways? This hair wax stick is amazing to use!
- I recommend this hair wax stick.