I’m all about a cute Valentine’s Day hairstyle. These heart braid pigtails for Valentine’s Day are adorable. They are perfect for a child to style for any Valentine’s Day party!
Heart Braid Pigtails for Valentine’s Day
If you’re looking for Valentine’s Day hair tutorials, you’ve come to the right spot. There’s nothing I love more than sharing pretty and cute hairstyles for Valentine’s Day that I love to do in my daughter’s hair.
My heart braid is one of the most popular hairstyles on my social media, so I decided to take it one step further and create 2 matching ones as pigtails. This is a sweet and cute Valentine’s Day hairstyle that would work on medium-to-long hair.
Heart Pigtails for Valentine’s Day
This is such a cute one! The best part is that it’s also pretty easy and simple to create, too. I love how it just looks precious and would work any time of the year, but specifically a beautiful one for Valentine’s Day.
View this post on Instagram
- Start with pigtails.
- Reverse Topsy Tail each pigtail.
- Braid the sections that are dangling down.
- Shape the braids into a heart.
- I love to bring the hearts together and hair tie them.
- Add a fun red ribbon or bow for some extra Valentine’s Day fun!
I just love this hairstyle so much and it’s one that I love to do in Victoria’s hair. It really is the cutest ever and looks so stinking cute!
Hair Products for this Hairstyle
Here are the exact hair products I used to create this hairstyle.
These are the Teenitor hair elastics I’ve been using lately. I was recommended to use them and couldn’t wait to give them a try. Victoria’s hair is on the thicker side, so I need to make sure I have hair elastics that will hold the hair and be extra durable. I also want to make sure the hair elastics won’t damage or crease the hair.
- Strong and stretchy: The elastics are not so thin that they break when you try to stretch, but they are not so thick that you can’t stretch them properly. They have stayed in very fine, soft hair through days of gardening. Also, they slide off the braids when grabbed and pull off clean. No rolling and catching the hair to make knots.
- Great deal: This is a great deal on 2000 pieces clear rubber elastic hair bands, enough for braiding different hairstyles. You can keep a couple dozen in your purse, another couple dozen in your gym bag, some in your car…you get the idea. Any time you realize you need a hair tie, you’ll have a stash.
The best part is that you get 2000 for under $7!
Buy them here.
Hair Styling Cream
It’s the one question I get asked the most lately, and I love it. It’s important to make sure you prep the hair before you create a hairstyle. I love to use hair styling cream because I know it will help to keep the hair smooth and shiny.
I prefer using Dae Hair Styling Cream.
SIGNATURE BLEND – Our Cactus Fruit 3-in-1 Styling Cream is a clean, multitasking formula that smooths styled hair, preps shiny blowouts, and defines natural curls.
BENEFITS – Infused with desert-derived extracts, it adds polish and shine, while hydrating botanicals moisturize hair and tame frizz.
CONCERNS – Frizz, Shine, Curl Definition
KEY INGREDIENTS – Dragon Fruit: Rich in antioxidants & enzymes that lock in moisture & nourish hair from the outside in. Prickly Pear Seed Oil: Conditions strands to be silky, soft, & healthy. Meadowfoam Seed Oil: Restores dull & brittle strands to their natural glossy luster.
Buy it here.
You need a really great comb. This is the magic. This is how you can create time after time after time a perfect part in your hair. I’ve talked about this comb before, but it really is exactly what you need to create the perfect part.
- Material: This Rat tail comb is made of stainless steel and the teethed part is made of high-quality nylon, no static and durable
- Application: The rat tail combs for hair stylist is flexible, will not easy to break or out of shape during normal use, widely be used at home or in salons
- Size: This hair comb measures 8.6 inch x 1.1 inch, lightweight and comfortable
- Unique Design: The main portion of this hairstyling tool is a very fine-toothed comb with little space between the teeth, the end of this metal rat tail comb is thin and comes to a point at the bottom
- Multi-purpose: The rattail comb is suitable for sectioning, parting, and styling the hair. You can also use it for teasing and backcombing
Cotton Hair Ties
I love these cotton hair ties because they don’t crease or damage the hair. They’re perfect to add some fun color to any hairstyle.
- 【NO HAIR DAMAGE】The cotton hair bands for girls are super stretchable with high-quality elastic. High elastic material is thick and durable that can keep the hair firmly.
- 【WIDELY USED】Suitable for different hair, such as thick hair, thin hair, curly hair, and straight hair. Your toddlers also can use the ponytail holder for dressing up their dolls
- 【DURABLE AND STRETCHY】 With a soft & solid seamlessness design, it is easy to remove it from the hair.
Additional Valentine’s Day Hairstyles: