I love a cute Valentine’s Day hairstyle for Victoria. This heart headband hairstyle for Valentine’s Day is so pretty and sweet. It’s also really easy to do, I promise.
Heart Headband Hairstyle for Valentine’s Day
When it comes to Valentine’s Day hairstyles I love to do hairstyles that are going to stand out. This heart headband hairstyle is one of those hairstyles that will not only stand out, but you’ll be getting the cutest comments all day long.
Victoria knows that this is one of my favorite hairstyles to do on her hair for Valentine’s Day because it’s so stinking cute! It’s just adorable and always works for the day of love whether you’re at a party at school or with friends.
Even my 24-year-old co-worker had me do this in her hair last Valentine’s Day, so it does work for anyone, of any age. It’s just a pure fun one for Valentine’s Day! Two little hearts on your head that look like a heart headband, it’s as precious as can be.
Hair Tutorial for Heart Headband
Here is the hair tutorial for this adorable heart headband hairstyle for Valentine’s Day.
View this post on Instagram
1. Start by parting the hair and taking a small section on each side.
2. Hair tie each of those sections.
3. Split one of the sections in 2.
4. Add a hair elastic about an inch from the base on one of those sections.
5. Take the other one and bobby pin it flat (you will go back to that section).
6. Take the other one and form it into a heart shape.
7. Use a hair elastic to have it keep its shape.
8. Take the loose tail from that section and bobby pin it down with the other.
9. I add a ribbon for extra Valentine’s Day fun!
I’m telling you, this is the CUTEST heart headband hairstyle ever for Valentine’s Day! It’s just such a show-stopper and works beautifully on the hair. And yes… it does stay put!
Hair Products I Used for this Hairstyle
Here are the exact hair products I used to create this hairstyle. I share all of them on my Instagram page, too.
These are the Teenitor hair elastics I’ve been using lately. I was recommended to use them and couldn’t wait to give them a try. Victoria’s hair is on the thicker side, so I need to make sure I have hair elastics that will hold the hair and be extra durable. I also want to make sure the hair elastics won’t damage or crease the hair.
- Strong and stretchy: The elastics are not so thin that they break when you try to stretch, but they are not so thick that you can’t stretch them properly. They have stayed in very fine, soft hair through days of gardening. Also, they slide off the braids when grabbed and pull off clean. No rolling and catching the hair to make knots.
- Great deal: This is a great deal on 2000 pieces clear rubber elastic hair bands, enough for braiding different hairstyles. You can keep a couple dozen in your purse, another couple dozen in your gym bag, some in your car…you get the idea. Any time you realize you need a hair tie, you’ll have a stash.
The best part is that you get 2000 for under $7!
Buy them here.
Hair Styling Cream
It’s the one question I get asked the most lately, and I love it. It’s important to make sure you prep the hair before you create a hairstyle. I love to use hair styling cream because I know it will help to keep the hair smooth and shiny.
I prefer using Dae Hair Styling Cream.
SIGNATURE BLEND – Our Cactus Fruit 3-in-1 Styling Cream is a clean, multitasking formula that smooths styled hair, preps shiny blowouts, and defines natural curls.
BENEFITS – Infused with desert-derived extracts, it adds polish and shine, while hydrating botanicals moisturize hair and tame frizz.
CONCERNS – Frizz, Shine, Curl Definition
KEY INGREDIENTS – Dragon Fruit: Rich in antioxidants & enzymes that lock in moisture & nourish hair from the outside in. Prickly Pear Seed Oil: Conditions strands to be silky, soft, & healthy. Meadowfoam Seed Oil: Restores dull & brittle strands to their natural glossy luster.
Buy it here.
Ribbon for Hair
I love this deal for ribbon for your hair. You get so much ribbon for such a reasonable price point.
- Quantity: 20 rolls of ribbon, 2/5 inches wide. The face of the ribbons is smooth, shiny, and luxurious to be touch. The colors vary from bright, low-key to bright, vivid, full of vitality, rich in color, and full of vitality, and are an excellent choice for any occasion and all gift packaging decorations.
- Size: About 0.4 inches (10 mm) wide and 5 yards in length. Perfect craft size.
- 20 colors: Red, Burgundy Ribbon, Pink, Pearl Pink, Pearl Pink, Gold, Rose Gold, Blue, Navy Blue, Royal Blue Ribbon, Green, Fruit Green, Teal Ribbon, White, Black, Purple, Lavender Purple Ribbon, Yellow, Silver Ribbon, Orange Ribbon, Peach Ribbon.
Buy it here.