Looking for a super cute St. Patrick’s Day hairstyle? Here is an adorable shamrock hairstyle for you. This is a cute and easy way to do a Shamrock hairstyle without a Topsy Tail Tool. I’ve had people ask how to do a shamrock hairstyle for St. Patrick’s Day and I thought this was a simple and easy way to do it.
How To Do a Shamrock Hairstyle for St. Patrick’s Day (without a Topsy Tail Tool)
When it comes to creating St. Patrick’s Day hairstyles it’s all about green ribbons and bows and shamrocks. I’m someone who loves to come up with different hairstyles for the various holidays because it’s just a cool way to get into the spirit.
I’ve shared an easy shamrock hairstyle recently, but the one that I shared requires you to use a Topsy Tail Tool, which is something that I know not everyone has. I feel like it’s a great hair tool to add to your arsenal because it’s so inexpensive and there are a ton of various hairstyles you can do with one.
After I shared this particular shamrock hairstyle, I had a bunch of people reach out asking if I had a hairstyle for a shamrock that didn’t require using a Topsy Tail Tool, which I do! 🙂
Here is how to do a shamrock hairstyle for St. Patrick’s Day without using a Topsy Tail Tool.
View this post on Instagram
I figured out how to do this one by accident, which was a good accident… because I love how it looks. My friend was sharing with me that she creates a shamrock by drawing three hearts, so in my head, I figured I could just create three hearts and turn them into a cute shamrock.
As you can see, it came out so cute and it truly is a hairstyle I will do every single year for St. Patrick’s Day. I just love showcasing how to do a shamrock for St. Patrick’s Day without using anything other than elastics and ribbons.
For this particular hairstyle, I used these products, which are ALL products I love and am obsessed with using on Victora’s hair and my hair, too.
Best Hair Products
When it comes to hairstyles for kids, I feel like I could write a book! We do hairstyles together almost every single day.
1. I know that it’s not always easy to have Victoria sit still, but a book, a device, or just talking time helps. Sometimes we play a game and that will help keep her still (although if you know my girl, she doesn’t like to sit still!).
2. I love using a leave-in conditioner spray on Victoria’s hair before I start. I just like to make sure there aren’t any tangles before we get going.
- I recommend Aussie Hair Insurance
3. I love using hair oil, too on Victoria. It makes her hair nice and shiny and smooth to work with. I feel like this has been a huge game-changer for her when it comes to flyaways and keeping it healthy.
- I recommend Sol De Janeiro’s Nourishing Oil
4. I love using hair elastics that don’t damage the hair.
- I recommend using Hairitage Hair Elastics
I will continue to recommend the products we use and love because I think it’s important to share what people use that works.
For additional St. Patrick’s Day hairstyles, see some of the other ones I’ve done:
Shamrock Hairstyle with a Topsy Tail Tool