I’m all about an easy braided hairstyle. Ever since Victoria’s hair was long enough to braid, I’ve braided it. This cute braided ponytail is one that I’ve done on Victoria’s hair over a dozen times because it’s so easy to do and so pretty, too.
Cute Braided Ponytail
When it comes to coming up with cute braided ponytail hairstyles, it’s not always easy because there are only really so many that you can do. What I love about this one is that it’s not a complicated braided hairstyle. It’s simple. It’s easy. And you can even do it quickly, too.
For this cute braided ponytail hairstyle, I don’t need to prep the hair too much beforehand. I always use a leave-in conditioner spray in Victoria’s hair before I do any hairstyle just to make it easy to brush, but other than that, there’s nothing else needed for this one.
I promise it’s that kind of easy.
View this post on Instagram
How To Do a Cute Hairstyle for School
Here are the steps for this braided hairstyle. It’s simple and easy and also is a great one for just about any occasion.
- Start with a ponytail
- Divide it into 3 sections
- Braided the outer two sections
- Three-strand braid the 3 sections together
- Gently pull on the sections to make the braid a little thicker
Hair Products To Use Everyday
When it comes to hairstyles for kids, I feel like I could write a book! We do hairstyles together almost every single day.
1. I know that it’s not always easy to have Victoria sit still, but a book, a device, or just talking time helps. Sometimes we play a game and that will help keep her still (although if you know my girl, she doesn’t like to sit still!).
2. I love using a leave-in conditioner spray on Victoria’s hair before I start. I just like to make sure there aren’t any tangles before we get going.
- I recommend Aussie Hair Insurance
3. I love using hair oil, too on Victoria. It makes her hair nice and shiny and smooth to work with. I feel like this has been a huge game-changer for her when it comes to flyaways and keeping it healthy.
- I recommend Sol De Janeiro’s Nourishing Oil
4. I love using hair elastics that don’t damage the hair.
- I recommend using Hairitage Hair Elastics
I will continue to recommend the products we use and love because I think it’s important to share what people use that works.
Check out these hairstyles to try, too: