Looking for a super cute Easter hairstyle? Try this simple and adorable Easter Bunny Bun Hairstyle. It’s so perfect for Easter parties and gatherings for the little ones!
CUTE Easter Bunny Bun Hairstyle
I’m someone who loves to create seasonal and holiday hairstyles on Victoria. If there’s a holiday, I’m trying to think of ways to make it special with a hairstyle. It’s something that just brings me great joy.
I came up with this bunny bun hairstyle a few years ago and have enjoyed doing it in Victoria’s hair each Easter season. Last year her cousins loved it so much that I ended up creating these cute hairstyles on all the little ones! It was adorable!
For this hairstyle, I got a little arts & crafty. I created bunny ears out of construction paper and hot-glued them to bobby pins, and then I hot-glued a cotton ball to a bobby pin.
I wanted to make sure I had my bunny materials for my bunny bun. You can get as creative as you want for these! Have some fun with it!
View this post on Instagram
As you can tell, it’s adorable! I love how it looks and really think it’s sweet as can be. Whenever Victoria wears this bunny bun she ALWAYS gets compliments! It’s just adorable and sweet as can be!
Here are the hair products we love to use every day at home, too:
When it comes to hairstyles for kids, I feel like I could write a book! We do hairstyles together almost every single day.
1. I know that it’s not always easy to have Victoria sit still, but a book, a device, or just talking time helps. Sometimes we play a game and that will help keep her still (although if you know my girl, she doesn’t like to sit still!).
2. I love using a leave-in conditioner spray on Victoria’s hair before I start. I just like to make sure there aren’t any tangles before we get going.
- I recommend Aussie Hair Insurance
3. I love using hair oil, too on Victoria. It makes her hair nice and shiny and smooth to work with. I feel like this has been a huge game-changer for her when it comes to flyaways and keeping it healthy.
- I recommend Sol De Janeiro’s Nourishing Oil
4. I love using hair elastics that don’t damage the hair.
- I recommend using Hairitage Hair Elastics
I will continue to recommend the products we use and love because I think it’s important to share what people use that works.
Check out How To Take Care of Flyaways in your hair.