I’m all about hairstyles for my girl, but I also love sharing easy and simple hairstyles that you can do on your own hair, too. This pretty braid tuck hairstyle is a favorite of mine that I love doing for work or just when I’m having out.
Pretty Braid Tuck Hairstyle
When it comes to hairstyles that you can do on your own hair, I get it – you want them to be SIMPLE and EASY. Nobody has time to be fussing over their hair in the morning, especially when it’s a normal work day.
This braid hairstyle is one that you can do in a matter of minutes. I swear, it’s that kind of easy. All you need to know how to do is a three-strand braid and how to topsy tail. It’s just bringing these two elements together for a pretty half up hairstyle.
DIY Hair Tutorial
For this hairstyle, all you need are 4 hair elastics. If you opt to do it on just one-side, you only need 2 of them. I tried my best to go slow in this video so you can get a great idea as to how quick and simple this one really is to do on your hair.
View this post on Instagram
Pretty cute, right? It’s just always great to have hairstyles like this in your back pocket in case you’re looking for something cute to do on your hair. It’s a hairstyle that I think is a great one to dress up or dress down, but most importantly – it helps keep the hair out of your face! 🙂
Let me know if you try this hairstyle. I love it when you share with me on social media (@AudreyMcClellan) and I love being able to take them and share them back, too.
Favorite Hair Products To Use
When it comes to hairstyles for kids, I feel like I could write a book! We do hairstyles together almost every single day.
1. I know that it’s not always easy to have Victoria sit still, but a book, a device, or just talking time helps. Sometimes we play a game and that will help keep her still (although if you know my girl, she doesn’t like to sit still!).
2. I love using a leave-in conditioner spray on Victoria’s hair before I start. I just like to make sure there aren’t any tangles before we get going.
- I recommend Aussie Hair Insurance
3. I love using hair oil, too on Victoria. It makes her hair nice and shiny and smooth to work with. I feel like this has been a huge game-changer for her when it comes to flyaways and keeping it healthy.
- I recommend Sol De Janeiro’s Nourishing Oil
4. I love using hair elastics that don’t damage the hair.
- I recommend using Hairitage Hair Elastics
I will continue to recommend the products we use and love because I think it’s important to share what people use that works.
Check out these hairstyles to try, too: