Do you wonder how to part your hair? It’s one thing that many people have trouble with (myself included) when doing hairstyles – how to get that perfect part. I wanted to showcase a hair hack that I’ve been using when it comes to parting my hair and Victoria’s, too.
How To Part Your Hair
It’s one thing that I’m asked all the time when it comes to hairstyles… how to part your hair. It’s something that I get because parting your hair straight and perfectly isn’t always easy.
Throughout the last few years, I’ve learned really great hair hacks in order to help myself master the parting of the hair. I know that it’s not always something that everyone can do quickly and easily, but I have a great hack to share with you.
What You Need To Create a Perfect Part
You need a really great comb. This is the magic. This is how you can create time after time after time a perfect part in your hair. I’ve talked about this comb before, but it really is exactly what you need to create the perfect part.
- Material: This Rat tail comb is made of stainless steel and the teethed part is made of high-quality nylon, no static and durable
- Application: The rat tail combs for hair stylist is flexible, will not easy to break or out of shape during normal use, widely be used at home or in salons
- Size: This hair comb measures 8.6 inch x 1.1 inch, lightweight and comfortable
- Unique Design: The main portion of this hairstyling tool is a very fine-toothed comb with little space between the teeth, the end of this metal rat tail comb is thin and comes to a point at the bottom
- Multi-purpose: The rattail comb is suitable for sectioning, parting, and styling the hair. You can also use it for teasing and backcombing
Here is How To Part the Hair
This is my personal step-by-step tutorial on how to part your hair.
View this post on Instagram
I hope you try this parting hair hack. It really does work and I will say, when you’re starting out, I’ve found that doing this on damp hair is so much easier.
Hair Products We Love:
1. I love love love using these hair ties. These are fantastic for keeping the hair from creasing and they don’t damage the hair either.
- I recommend these no-damage or crease hair ties.
2. I love using a leave-in conditioner spray on Victoria’s hair before I start. I just like to make sure there aren’t any tangles before we get going.
- I recommend Aussie Hair Insurance
3. Looking to tame the flyaways? This hair wax stick is amazing to use!
- I recommend this hair wax stick.
- Here are the exact ones that we’re using, check these hair elastics out here.