There are so many people trying this hairstyle online right now and sharing what it looks like on Instagram and TikTok. I’ve been sent this hairstyle to try from about 20+ people, so it totally intrigued me to give this popular half up hairstyle a go!
Popular Half Up Hairstyle
I love how super simple this hairstyle is, but more so – that you can do this on your own hair, too. I’ll be honest, many of the hairstyles that I do on Victoria, I would have a little trouble doing on my own hair. This is one that I’m (super) excited to share can easily be done by yourself on your own!
What makes this hairstyle so special is the fact that it’s a pretty one for any occasion. You could do this hairstyle for Picture Day at School OR to dinner with friends. It’s just a pretty and cute half up hairstyle that works for any kind of occasion.
Here’s the full hair tutorial:
View this post on Instagram
Steps for this Half Up Hairstyle
Here are the basic steps for making this hairstyle work.
1. Part the hair right down the middle
2. Take your hair and braid a small section on each side
3. Then take the 2 braids and hair tie them together
4. Clip a small section of hair up directly behind the braids
5. Pull the braids over the clipped section of hair
6. Let the clip out and brush the hair straight
7. Cute half up hairstyle
I love how cute this one is to showcase! Again, it’s a perfect hairstyle for any kind of occasion!
Hair Products We Love:
1. I love love love using these hair ties. These are fantastic for keeping the hair from creasing and they don’t damage the hair either.
- I recommend these no damage or crease hair ties.
2. I love using a leave-in conditioner spray on Victoria’s hair before I start. I just like to make sure there aren’t any tangles before we get going.
- I recommend Aussie Hair Insurance
3. Looking to tame the flyaways? This hair wax stick is amazing to use!
- I recommend this hair wax stick.
Check out these hairstyles to try, too: