I’m loving this cute braid hairstyle for the summer. It’s a simple one that is pretty, easy to do, and a great one for any occasion.
Cute Braid Hairstyle for the Summer
The reason I love this one so much is because when I started doing this on Victoria, her cousin asked me to do it in her hair, too. She said it looked, “so pretty” and that just melted my heart.
For this hairstyle, all you need to know how to do is a three-strand braid. That’s it. If you can do that, you can master this braid (I, promise!).
Cute Braid Hairstyle
Sharing the full tutorial below for you to watch.
My advice for this one is to start with slightly damp hair, just to make it a little easier to get the hair where you want it to do. I’m all about using leave-in conditioner spray (I share below my favorites), so definitely try some of these out if you don’t already.
View this post on Instagram
Again, as you can see it’s a cute one and a fun one! It’s just an adorable one to do for any occasion. It’s great for school, camp, parties, etc.
Let me know if you try this one out! I love when people try and share on social media! It’s always fun to get tagged in a story or a post! So feel free to tag away! We’re at @AudreyMcClellan on Instagram!
Favorite Hair Products To Use
When it comes to hairstyles for kids, I feel like I could write a book! We do hairstyles together almost every single day.
1. I know that it’s not always easy to have Victoria sit still, but a book, a device, or just talking time helps. Sometimes we play a game and that will help keep her still (although if you know my girl, she doesn’t like to sit still!).
2. I love using a leave-in conditioner spray on Victoria’s hair before I start. I just like to make sure there aren’t any tangles before we get going.
- I recommend Aussie Hair Insurance
3. I love using hair oil, too on Victoria. It makes her hair nice and shiny and smooth to work with. I feel like this has been a huge game-changer for her when it comes to flyaways and keeping it healthy.
- I recommend Sol De Janeiro’s Nourishing Oil
4. I love using hair elastics that don’t damage the hair.
- I recommend using Hairitage Hair Elastics
I will continue to recommend the products we use and love because I think it’s important to share what people use that works.
Check out these hairstyles to try, too: