Are you ready for a pretty braided hairstyle for girls? Here’s a fun one for you to do on your hair or someone else’s. It’s a great one for the summer months ahead and also a cute one for school.
Pretty Braided Hairstyle for Girls
This is a fun one to try on your hair. I think this one is so great to create on your hair because it looks a lot more complicated than it actually is. I love hairstyles like that!
The toughest part of this hairstyle is creating the 6 ponytails, 3 on each side. I need to do a video on how to create (or try to create) straight part lines. I’m trying my hardest to get better and better with them, but it’s helpful for this hairstyle to keep them straight.
You also need to make sure you know how to make 3-strand braids. This is essential for this hairstyle, too. You definitely need to make sure you can easily do a braid because this will make this hairstyle POP.
Braid Hairstyle Tutorial
View this post on Instagram
I just love love love this one!! Make sure you try this one and let me know how it goes!! I think it’s one that you will do on repeat in your hairstyle arsenal of cute ones to do!
Favorite Hair Products To Use
When it comes to hairstyles for kids, I feel like I could write a book! We do hairstyles together almost every single day.
1. I know that it’s not always easy to have Victoria sit still, but a book, a device, or just talking time helps. Sometimes we play a game and that will help keep her still (although if you know my girl, she doesn’t like to sit still!).
2. I love using a leave-in conditioner spray on Victoria’s hair before I start. I just like to make sure there aren’t any tangles before we get going.
- I recommend Aussie Hair Insurance
3. I love using hair oil, too on Victoria. It makes her hair nice and shiny and smooth to work with. I feel like this has been a huge game-changer for her when it comes to flyaways and keeping it healthy.
- I recommend Sol De Janeiro’s Nourishing Oil
4. I love using hair elastics that don’t damage the hair.
- I recommend using Hairitage Hair Elastics
I will continue to recommend the products we use and love because I think it’s important to share what people use that works.
Check out these hairstyles to try, too: