Are you looking for a super easy hairstyle for Valentine’s Day? I’ve got adorable cute heart pigtails that you’re going to love!
Cute Heart Pigtails for Valentine’s Day
I don’t know about you, but when I’m searching for hairstyles online to do on Victoria, I get super overwhelmed when something looks like it has a ton of steps to it. My mind glosses over and I just keep scrolling.
That’s why it’s always important for me to showcase and share easy hairstyles that you anyone could do. I want them to do super cute and easy, nothing over complicated.
This particular hairstyle is one that I started doing on Victoria when she was in kindergarten. I thought it was a cute one to try and her hair was long to make it work. I just think it’s sweet as can be and perfect for Valentine’s Day.
Hair Tutorial for Valentine’s Day
Here’s how to create this cute heart pigtail hairstyle.
View this post on Instagram
As you can see, it’s just adorable, but most important – EASY to do!
1. Start by creating 2 pigtails in the hair. I prefer to do them on the higher side, I think it just makes for a cuter look.
2. I add hair styling cream to smooth the hair down.
3. Three strand braid down each one of the pigtails.
4. Take the braids and wrap them into a heart. I bobby pin down the braid to make sure it’s not going to go anywhere.
5. Hair tie the 2 braids together.
6. Add a ribbon or a bow!
Let me know if you try this hairstyle! It’s easily one of my favorites to do for Valentine’s Day!
Hair Products I Used for this Hairstyle
The good thing about this hairstyle is that it doesn’t require a ton of hair accessories and products. I’m sharing all the ones I used for this specific hairstyle below. Let me know if you have any questions.
These are the Teenitor hair elastics I’ve been using lately. I was recommended to use them and couldn’t wait to give them a try. Victoria’s hair is on the thicker side, so I need to make sure I have hair elastics that will hold the hair and be extra durable. I also want to make sure the hair elastics won’t damage or crease the hair.
- Strong and stretchy: The elastics are not so thin that they break when you try to stretch, but they are not so thick that you can’t stretch them properly. They have stayed in very fine, soft hair through days of gardening. Also, they slide off the braids when grabbed and pull off clean. No rolling and catching the hair to make knots.
- Great deal: This is a great deal on 2000 pieces clear rubber elastic hair bands, enough for braiding different hairstyles. You can keep a couple dozen in your purse, another couple dozen in your gym bag, some in your car…you get the idea. Any time you realize you need a hair tie, you’ll have a stash.
The best part is that you get 2000 for under $7!
Buy them here.
Hair Styling Cream
It’s the one question I get asked the most lately, and I love it. It’s important to make sure you prep the hair before you create a hairstyle. I love to use hair styling cream because I know it will help to keep the hair smooth and shiny.
I prefer using Dae Hair Styling Cream.
SIGNATURE BLEND – Our Cactus Fruit 3-in-1 Styling Cream is a clean, multitasking formula that smooths styled hair, preps shiny blowouts, and defines natural curls.
BENEFITS – Infused with desert-derived extracts, it adds polish and shine, while hydrating botanicals moisturize hair and tame frizz.
CONCERNS – Frizz, Shine, Curl Definition
KEY INGREDIENTS – Dragon Fruit: Rich in antioxidants & enzymes that lock in moisture & nourish hair from the outside in. Prickly Pear Seed Oil: Conditions strands to be silky, soft, & healthy. Meadowfoam Seed Oil: Restores dull & brittle strands to their natural glossy luster.
Buy it here.
Ribbon for Hair
I love this deal for ribbon for your hair. You get so much ribbon for such a reasonable price point.
- Quantity: 20 rolls of ribbon, 2/5 inches wide. The face of the ribbons is smooth, shiny, and luxurious to be touch. The colors vary from bright, low-key to bright, vivid, full of vitality, rich in color, and full of vitality, and are an excellent choice for any occasion and all gift packaging decorations.
- Size: About 0.4 inches (10 mm) wide and 5 yards in length. Perfect craft size.
- 20 colors: Red, Burgundy Ribbon, Pink, Pearl Pink, Pearl Pink, Gold, Rose Gold, Blue, Navy Blue, Royal Blue Ribbon, Green, Fruit Green, Teal Ribbon, White, Black, Purple, Lavender Purple Ribbon, Yellow, Silver Ribbon, Orange Ribbon, Peach Ribbon.
Buy it here.
Additional Valentine’s Day Hairstyle: