When it comes to Valentine’s Day, I’m all in. I love dressing my daughter (and myself) in red and really doing everything I can to create some fun for the day. I also love creating some cute Valentine’s Day hairstyles, too. I’m excited to share this simple heart braid for Valentine’s Day that is easy to do.
Simple Heart Braid Hairstyle for Valentine’s Day
Simple hairstyles are the best, but they’re extra special when they’re easy to do. There’s nothing worse than a hairstyle that takes forever, especially when it comes to doing it on a child. I know with my daughter I need quick and easy.
This simple heart braid hairstyle for Valentine’s Day is a fun one because it’s a pretty braided heart and it really stands out. It’s one of those hairstyles that will catch someone’s eye, it’s that kind of cute.
I love this hairstyle for Valentine’s Day because it’s perfect for a party at school or even a special dinner. It’s also a great hairstyle for any age (I personally love it!).
Full Hair Tutorial
Here is the video tutorial on how to do this cute hairstyle. Remember to take your time with it, don’t rush if you’re trying it for the best time and you want to make it look cute.
View this post on Instagram
Advice for this Heart Hairstyle
When it comes to hairstyles for kids, I feel like I could write a book! 🙂 We do hairstyles together almost every single day.
1. I know that it’s not always easy to have Victoria sit still, but a book, a device, or just talking time helps. Sometimes we play a game and that will help keep her still (although if you know my girl, she doesn’t like to sit still!).
2. I love using a leave-in conditioner spray on Victoria’s hair before I start. I just like to make sure there aren’t any tangles before we get going.
- I recommend Aussie Hair Insurance
3. I love using hair oil, too on Victoria. It makes her hair nice and shiny and smooth to work with. I feel like this has been a huge game-changer for her when it comes to flyaways and keeping it healthy.
- I recommend Sol De Janeiro’s Nourishing Oil
4. I love using hair elastics that don’t damage the hair.
- I recommend using Hairitage Hair Elastics
I will continue to recommend the products we use and love because I think it’s important to share what people use that works.
If you’re looking for more Valentine’s Day hairstyles, check out: