Looking for a quick and easy half-up hairstyle? Try this easy side twist hairstyle. It’s pretty, cute, and perfect for any occasion.
Easy Side Twist Hairstyle
I’m all about sharing easy hairstyles that you can do on your own hair. As much as I love doing hairstyles on Victoria, it’s also wonderful having hairstyles that I can do on my own hair.
For this one, it’s a super easy and simple hairstyle. All you truly need to know how to do is twist hair. I love this because it’s a great one when you’re in a pinch for a hairstyle. You can do this one half way down your head or full on both sides. For work, I love to do just half on the side.
Easy Hairstyle for Work
Here is the video on how to do this easy side twist hairstyle. Don’t rush this one, go nice and slow. You will love how this one looks when it’s done!
View this post on Instagram
As you can see, it’s a cute one to learn how to do and master on your own hair.
Step-by-Step Hair Tutorial
1. Part your hair right down the middle.
2. Take a small section of hair on one side and divide it into two sections.
3. Slowly start twisting these two sections together, but as you do… grab additional hair with every twist motion with the section on the bottom. You will see in my video exactly what I mean when I do this.
4. I only go down to the bottom of my ear and then I secure it with a bobby pin.
Hair Products You Should Use
When it comes to hairstyles for kids, I feel like I could write a book! We do hairstyles together almost every single day.
1. I know that it’s not always easy to have Victoria sit still, but a book, a device, or just talking time helps. Sometimes we play a game and that will help keep her still (although if you know my girl, she doesn’t like to sit still!).
2. I love using a leave-in conditioner spray on Victoria’s hair before I start. I just like to make sure there aren’t any tangles before we get going.
- I recommend Aussie Hair Insurance
3. I love using hair oil, too on Victoria. It makes her hair nice and shiny and smooth to work with. I feel like this has been a huge game-changer for her when it comes to flyaways and keeping it healthy.
- I recommend Sol De Janeiro’s Nourishing Oil
4. I love using hair elastics that don’t damage the hair.
- I recommend using Hairitage Hair Elastics
I will continue to recommend the products we use and love because I think it’s important to share what people use that works.
Check out these hairstyles to try, too: