Looking to elevate a basic ponytail? It’s super easy to do. This is a quick and easy topsy tail ponytail that anyone can do. I love how pretty one is for just about any occasion.
Topsy Tail Ponytail Hairstyle
I’m all about hairstyles that you can do in minutes. I love any hairstyle that can be done quickly and easily. I know that there are some hairstyles that can take a bit to do on your hair, but I love the ones that are done in no time!
This is a basic one that is super cute, but also super easy. All you need to know for this one is how to do a ponytail. I’m not kidding. The ponytail is the hardest step in the actual process. Once you’ve got that done, everything else is easy as can be.
Here is the full hair tutorial for the topsy tail ponytail:
View this post on Instagram
What you need:
All you need for this hairstyle are 4 hair ties. That’s it!
Favorite Hair Products To Use
When it comes to hairstyles for kids, I feel like I could write a book! We do hairstyles together almost every single day.
1. I know that it’s not always easy to have Victoria sit still, but a book, a device, or just talking time helps. Sometimes we play a game and that will help keep her still (although if you know my girl, she doesn’t like to sit still!).
2. I love using a leave-in conditioner spray on Victoria’s hair before I start. I just like to make sure there aren’t any tangles before we get going.
- I recommend Aussie Hair Insurance
3. I love using hair oil, too on Victoria. It makes her hair nice and shiny and smooth to work with. I feel like this has been a huge game-changer for her when it comes to flyaways and keeping it healthy.
- I recommend Sol De Janeiro’s Nourishing Oil
4. I love using hair elastics that don’t damage the hair.
- I recommend using Hairitage Hair Elastics
I will continue to recommend the products we use and love because I think it’s important to share what people use that works.
Check out these hairstyles to try, too: