Looking for an easy and pretty Halloween hairstyle? I’ve got a pretty Halloween Hairstyle for you to try.
Halloween Hairstyle – Ribbon Braid
Not every Halloween hairstyle needs to be spooky. You can also create some cute and fun ones, too. This is a pretty one that you can create for Halloween and all you need to know is how to do it three-strand braid.
When it comes to the holidays, I love coming up with hairstyles that are easy and simple. I’m a BIG lover of ribbons and bows, so if there’s any way to bring some ribbons and/or bows into hairstyles, I do it.
Since this is a Halloween hairstyle, I bought some orange and black ribbons for this special and fun hairstyle. I buy all of my ribbons at Michael’s Stores. It’s the best spot to get every color and pattern that you could possibly need. It’s also very reasonable, too!
Halloween Hair Tutorial
I’m sharing this easy and cute hairstyle below.
View this post on Instagram
1. Start with a ponytail.
2. Take ribbons (3 orange and 3 black) and loop them through the hair elastic on top.
3. Divide the ponytail into 3 sections, making sure there’s an orange and black ribbon in each section.
4. Three-strand braid all the way down, allowing the ribbon colors to poke through the braid.
5. Hair tie at the bottom.
6. I go back and add a bow on top, too! Just to add to the festivity.
I absolutely love this one because it’s the perfect kind of cute and fun you need for Halloween! Again, not every hairstyle needs to bring in the spooky factor, they can just be adorable and pretty, too… all while being Halloween-inspired.
Hair Products We Love:
I’m always asked to share about our favorite go-to hair products. These are the ones that we use daily and couldn’t recommend them more! We love these!
1. I love love love using these hair ties. These are fantastic for keeping the hair from creasing and they don’t damage the hair either.
- I recommend these no-damage or crease hair ties.
2. I love using a leave-in conditioner spray on Victoria’s hair before I start. I just like to make sure there aren’t any tangles before we get going.
- I recommend Aussie Hair Insurance
3. Looking to tame the flyaways? This hair wax stick is amazing to use!
- I recommend this hair wax stick.